Drink of the Day?

RyanMFitz1

They were like $6.95 in a big, tall glass. No more traditional souvenir glasses. But we got the coconut monkeys. I don't have the receipt here in front of me, but I want to say they were like $14.95 including a drink. Then you got a 16 oz refill of whatever for $6 or something.

I can't really remember but I can ask my Mom to see if she still has the printout of our charges. I don't recall seeing any mixed drinks for $3.95.

Maybe they were $6.75. Under $7 before tip though. Here's my first of a few "Fun Ships" at sail away. It was the DOD. Pretty strong and decent sized glass. I miss the hurricane cups, though.

upe5edy9.jpg

Wow, They really got rid of the hurricaine glasses? We cruised last April and they had them. Glad I have a collection.:p Can't wait for my first Fun Ship Special. I really don't care what glass it comes in, especially if I don't have to make it. Looks like you'll get yours before me.:p

They were like $6.95 in a big, tall glass. No more traditional souvenir glasses. But we got the coconut monkeys. I don't have the receipt here in front of me, but I want to say they were like $14.95 including a drink. Then you got a 16 oz refill of whatever for $6 or something.

I can't really remember but I can ask my Mom to see if she still has the printout of our charges. I don't recall seeing any mixed drinks for $3.95.

So you now have to buy the 14.95 cup? What happened to the clear hurricane souvenir cups that cost less?

So you now have to buy the 14.95 cup? What happened to the clear hurricane souvenir cups that cost less?

No you don't have to purchase a specialty glass (monkey head, disco ball etc...) the drink of the day is served in the tall bar glass that a PP is holding.

They discontinued all hurricane glasses last year.

Is the Funship Special the drink that's served when you first board?

Yes it is.

No more hurricane glasses :-(.

Nope. They're gone.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Were can I purchase a specialty cup? And are the refills discounted in your specialty cup(ex-disco ball)?

You can get the new specialty cups at any bar. I don't know if they will refill the old ones. I didn't bring any and I didn't see anyone with them.

You only have to pay $14.95 or whatever it is if you want a specialty cup to keep. They had Tiki ones along with the coconut monkeys, and I saw some twister type things. I really didn't pay too much attention to those. All the old hurricanes are no longer there. Supposedly the new ones hold more, so are more expensive. At least that's what I have heard.

If you don't want to buy a cup, they just serve them in the regular tall glass like I am holding in my picture.

Archived