Who has done Land and Sea Tour with Serenity?

bellasorella

We've been to St. Lucia several times but never done tours -- usually just the beach.

In 2019, we will be there twice and are considering an excursion or two.

The land and sea seems the best of both worlds. We don't need the buffet lunch but it seems to be part of the deal.

Of any of you who have done thisi tour with Serenity, can you comment? Would you recommend?

Most of all, what size was your group? I know we can do a "private" for just 4 of us, but that's a little pricey, and as long as we are not on a catamaran with 100 other people, (or even 50....) I would be ok....

Your experiences and insights welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

We've been to St. Lucia several times but never done tours -- usually just the beach.

In 2019, we will be there twice and are considering an excursion or two.

The land and sea seems the best of both worlds. We don't need the buffet lunch but it seems to be part of the deal.

Of any of you who have done thisi tour with Serenity, can you comment? Would you recommend?

Most of all, what size was your group? I know we can do a "private" for just 4 of us, but that's a little pricey, and as long as we are not on a catamaran with 100 other people, (or even 50....) I would be ok....

Your experiences and insights welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks!!!!

You can see tons of reviews of Serenity at TripAdvisor, CruiseCritic's sister site. They're a very highly regarded tour company.

The catamarans are pretty large, they hold around 40-60 passengers. Not all are doing the same land portion of the tour, but are doing the cat portion together.

For smaller cat tours, consider Bitni Charters, Mystic Man, maybe SeaSpray.. They're more in the 15-20 or 30-50 range

Or there's speed boat tours that are much smaller, 10-20... Joe Knows, Spencer Ambrose, Son of Man, Joy's Ocean Angel, etc.

Serenity has some pretty good reviews on TripAdvisor for the Land and Sea. The website states there's a group Land and sea for $99.00 and also a semi private and fully private. I don't believe you have to do the private tour if it's too expensive. Here's the link I found on their site

https://****************/portfolio/land-sea/