Princess Train: Charge Laptops/Tablets?

jrchvatal

Does anyone know if there are electrical outlets on the train cars to charge laptops and tablets? We will be traveling with a 4 year old and would like to use our laptop and tablet as a part of activities to help keep her entertained for the 9 hour trip. If not, we have 2 external battery power packs we can bring.

Does anyone know if there are electrical outlets on the train cars to charge laptops and tablets? We will be traveling with a 4 year old and would like to use our laptop and tablet as a part of activities to help keep her entertained for the 9 hour trip. If not, we have 2 external battery power packs we can bring.

Have you called the Alaska RR people. I realize that it is a Princess train but I also assume that the Alaska RR maintains the cars and might know.

DON

Have you called the Alaska RR people. I realize that it is a Princess train but I also assume that the Alaska RR maintains the cars and might know.

DON

According the Alaska Railroad Site, a few seats have electrical outlets for "medical use only" and must be booked in advance.

Hi! We are traveling with our 5 year old son, so I had that same question! I asked when booking & was told that there are not outlets at the seats. We'll be bringing external battery packs too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums