MS Miguel Torga

Unregistered, just back from your river cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
River Cruising
Find Others on Your River Cruise! River Cruising Roll Calls
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:40 AM.
1,162 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
MS Miguel Torga...has anybody cruised on her.?
She is a ship with CroisiEurope.
We are thinking of a river cruise and although I can see deck plans,there is no photo of cabin numbers.
Many thanks. Jane.
Rhine, Germany
2,164 Posts
Joined Oct 2013
The Miguel Torga is very knew - the christening was in April - and not many people here on CC have cruised with CroisiEurope. Have you seen what the UK editors of CC have written: https://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/revie...fm?ShipID=1258

Have you cruised with CroisiEurope before?

CroisiEurope is European/French in its style, true to its founding family's roots in Strasbourg. It will differ from North American Lines.

Hopefully, a past cruiser will be happy to answer you soon. I could not find a deck plan with numbers on the German website either and German online agents are still sparse with their information.

notamermaid
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Transocean Belvedere Danube April 2013
English Channel Crossings 1984 to present:
Calais - Dover
Ostend - Dover
Dutch island hopping 1980's
Many Rhine river short trips
1,162 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Thank you for your reply.I found out that Torga has a sister ship with same layout and cabin numbers.I have gone from there.
I have only had one previous river cruise and that was with Emerald waterways.
Thank you too,for the link.