Stingray City Sandbar & Rum Point Beach Safari

Arubalisa

Anyone who has cruised Celebrity recently, able to tell me the company which they use for the Stingray City Sandbar & Rum Point Beach Safari excursion? We have used Captain Marvin's and Nativeways in the past and normally would not use a ship's excursion but looking for a way to use our OBC. :confused::confused:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. We just returned yesterday. Equinox used Kelly's Watersports. It served the purpose. Not stellar, not bad but got us to Stingray City and Rum Point Beach. Pretty much a typical big cruise ship excursion which was a great way for us to spend our on board credit.

• 2 months later...
Arubalisa, did you find Rum Point smelly and the water brown? I’ve read this in some recent reviews. Thx!

There was a stretch of time this summer where giant floating masses of sargassum filled the waters around Grand Cayman. Yes, it was brown and stinky. The sargassum has moved on, however, and the water in most areas is nice again

There was a lot of seaweed, not Sargassum, we had that in Costa Maya. Just the sea grass which grows right there. There were people in the water but we did not partake. Seven Mile Beach is more more style, but that is just me.

gc.thumb.JPG.0a2ba72d1b25c13c1615d19d7b156038.JPG