Splendor Rotisserie

kapcruiser

It was called the rotisserie when I was on last year, but it has since changed to a barbecue something, not Guy barbecue, but just barbecue, and serves similar food to what the rotisserie had, but more along the line of pulled pork and there is chicken and some salads, not sure what else since it has changed since my cruise last year. And yes it is still included, so no extra charge.

It is a good place to go early in the cruise, before many people discover it, and often lots of table available there.

Maybe some one who has been on recently can advise what they serve now.

enjoy the Splendor, one of my favorite ships.

I've seen some postive reviews of the BBQ elsewhere on the boards. Looking forward to trying it in a few weeks. Haven't been on the Splendor for a couple of years--been on Miracle to Mexican Riviera the last few.

What I loved about the Rotisserie was not so much the food, but the fact it was upstairs, out of the chaos of the the rest of the lido. Made for quiet, calmer dining and a great place in the evenings for family gathering and game playing.

Was just on Splendor this past July and confirm that the upstairs area above the buffet was a BBQ place. They serve beef brisket, pulled pork, chicken, beans, coleslaw, mac & cheese and rolls. The meats are not sauced but there is an area that has I think three sauce to choose from to put on the meat if you would like.

It was very good.