Wait list questions

mj_holiday

I am wait listed on a cruise which is a segment of a Grand Cruise. I am guessing any wait listed people will be cleared that can be around the time of final payment. Is that a valid assumption?

Also - if there is a price increase between the time I got on the wait list and the time I am cleared for the cruise - will that price increase be reflected in my booking, or is my booking finalized at the price that was in effect when I wait listed?

The wait list paperwork from RSSC actually shows the price before and 2 for 1 etc discounts are applied.

I am wait listed on a cruise which is a segment of a Grand Cruise. I am guessing any wait listed people will be cleared that can be around the time of final payment. Is that a valid assumption?

Also - if there is a price increase between the time I got on the wait list and the time I am cleared for the cruise - will that price increase be reflected in my booking, or is my booking finalized at the price that was in effect when I wait listed?

The wait list paperwork from RSSC actually shows the price before and 2 for 1 etc discounts are applied.

As I understand waitlists, you will be charged the price in effect at the time you clear the waitlist. And, there is no particular time when you might clear the wait list. Could be months ahead, after final payment, etc. Did you put a deposti on your waitlist? I ask because those with a deposit for a waitlist are ahead of those without a deposit so better chance with a deposti. Good luck,