Excursion suggestions

Whitandb

We are going on a cruise in July and I’m trying to plan it all out. Belize. Mahogany bay. Cozumel. Costa Maya. Need ideas on what excursions to do. Snorkel places. Swim with dolphins. Beach. Etc. Anything would be appreciated. I love to just book through a website but need suggestions where to look. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are several threads in each of these Ports pages here with more detailed information. Here is a quick overview of what we have done to give you some ideas:

Belize - Good for snorkeling excursions and Mayan Ruins

Mahogany Bay - Island tour with visits to see monkeys, iguanas and sloths; good beach and snorkeling options; nice catamaran sail and snorkeling with Free Radical; if docking at Mahogany Bay, lots to do without leaving the port - zip line, beach, fair snorkeling to

Cozumel - Check out Chankanaab for swimming with dolphins, beach and snorkeling; several nice beach clubs, some with better snorkeling than others; Mayan Ruins tour to the mainland requires a ferry ride

Costa Maya - Check out Native Choice Tours for Mayan Ruins; several beach options a short taxi ride - some all-inclusive, some pay-as-you-go; nice pool, bar and restaurants and dolphin swims inside the Port

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is the Costa Maya board. You will find similar boards for all your other ports if you go to the tab above this message, click on Caribbean. Mahogany Bay will be found on the Roatan board since there are two ports in Roatan.

You need to read the threads on the first page of each forum to find the popular places and activities and from there you will be able to google for websites or ask questions about specific places when you have narrowed down your choices.

Also you can put the name of a place into the search forum button (top right) of the home page of each forum.