Live from the Liberty

It has been awile since we were on a RC caribbean cruise. We went on the Radiance in Alaska last year, but different climate and definitely different crowd. We had our first dinner in the main dining room tonight (Chops first night and buffet second night) and I must say I was astounded. We were seated right by the door so we could see everyone coming and going. There were probably more people wearing t shirts, shorts and flip flops than wearing anything else. There was even one guy in a tank top. Eww, if I am having dinner, that last thing I want to be looking at is some guy's armpit hair! Really disappointing. Why post a dress code if you don't enforce it at all.

Edited by QueenofEverything

Probably because no one sees anything wrong with dressing however they want since it is their own vacation. If you were to pay for everyone's vacation then they would do as you say. Otherwise, it is "to each their own". Just relax and enjoy. Don't sweat the small stuff. As long as it is not a safety or health issue, it should not matter.