Recently on Breakaway? Where do you buy Vibe passes- Guest Services or Headliners?

LizzieTrowbridge

Have seen both noted on the boards so I am wondering, where do you buy Vibe passes on Breakaway- Guest Services or Headliners?

Also, are Cabanas for Vibe sold at the same time or in advance through the web site?

Thanks in advance for any info recent Breakaway cruisers have. Cruising this spring on Breakaway and can't wait! :)

Taken from ncl.com

Guests will jump for joy upon discovering this private retreat where they can connect with the ocean - and disconnect from everything else. Exclusively for those 18 and over, Vibe Beach Club is resplendent with ocean views, an over-sized hot tub, chaise loungers and a relaxing water feature - idea for relaxation. A full-service bar, water spritzers, chilled towels and skewers of fruit ease you even more into serenity. A limited number of passes will be available for purchase onboard at the Guest Service Desk.

IMG_2233.jpg.8c5a428fe7513f9248cbe4cc5541df45.jpg

Haven't sailed Breakaway yet, but I think maybe we board on deck 7 and Guest Services is on deck 6? Hoping someone who actually knows will confirm or correct my guess :)

Yes, guess services is on 6. The Atrium. Hope we can get on the ship early. What is the earliest they will let us check in at the port?

• 3 weeks later...