Adventure of the Seas August 31-September 7,2018 Cruise Review!

Well, I've finally written a new cruise review (with lots of pictures) to my cruise reviews webpage... I still haven't completed the reviews for the three cruises previous to this one (well, sorta worked on the Equinox 2015... but it's no where near ready!) so I'm proud of myself that instead of wallowing about in PCD (Post-Cruise Depression), I actually sat down and wrote this review while it's still fresh in my mind! This was a great cruise, and I hope you all like the review! Hello to all the friends we made in the Diamond Lounge- especially Dom!

(Note: I also wrote one for the Cruise Critic Reviews page, but I'm not sure when that will post.)

To see this review, use this link:

http://pndcruisereviews.com/cruise/Adventure%2018/Adventure%2018.htm

Really a wonderful report! Such great tips. Bizarre leaving a guest behind...yikes!!!

Thank you for the kind words!

That was bizarre... the guide on that tour told a story at the beginning about how someone was left behind on another of their tours (not sure if he was a part of that one though) and that it cost the ship extra money as they were so late getting out from the port that they had to burn extra fuel moving faster to make it to the next port on time. I didn't pay much attention to this as I'd never been on a tour where someone was left behind like that.

The more I think about it, I just can't imagine how both the bus driver and the guide (who did counts at a previous stop on the way to St. Andrew) didn't notice that they were off by one. How do you decide to go on when the numbers don't add up?

As I said, avoid that excursion!