Documentation difficulties

Hello. I am wondering if I may please ask for some advice and information about our documentation.

We will soon be flying out of Australia for a special holiday which includes land travel and cruises with different companies.

I have successfully checked in on line for DH and myself for all of our cruises. For each Royal Caribbean cruise, should we have a set sail pass each or do we share the one pass between us?

Our Royal Caribbean cruises are at the beginning of March and April. I am unable to even nominate my email address for my documentation to be directed to and so I cannot print it out. The April cruise won't even allow me to select electronic or postal delivery. Is this because I am too early for this procedure?

Your cruise docs may not even be available yet. Don't worry about those. Not being able to print those won't affect you in any way. The only part that benefits you is the luggage tags, but you can get those from the porter.

You only need 1 Set Sail pass per cruise. One pass covers everyone on that reservation.

Enjoy your trip! :)

Hello. I am wondering if I may please ask for some advice and information about our documentation.

We will soon be flying out of Australia for a special holiday which includes land travel and cruises with different companies.

I have successfully checked in on line for DH and myself for all of our cruises. For each Royal Caribbean cruise, should we have a set sail pass each or do we share the one pass between us?

Our Royal Caribbean cruises are at the beginning of March and April. I am unable to even nominate my email address for my documentation to be directed to and so I cannot print it out. The April cruise won't even allow me to select electronic or postal delivery. Is this because I am too early for this procedure?

If you have used a travel agent to book your cruise, then you cannot change the email address or documentation method on the website. However, you will still be able to download electronic documents when they are ready. Just check the website periodically and you should see that they are ready about 49 days before the cruise.