Just booked Freedom OTS March 2018 - Questions on Teen activities, ship features, etc

tmn1016

DH and I just booked Freedom after returning last weekend from the Oasis OTS and were having post cruise blues. Taking our kids and parents on this one.

We have a tween and a nine year old - anyone use the kids programs and how were they for each age group (9 and 12).

Is the Flowrider included? We didn't try it on the Oasis but thought it was extra.

What are your favorite must do's or can't misses?

If you search "APDMOM" she did a review of their Spring Break cruise from this year (I believe) that contained good information. Hopefully she'll hop on here and give you the link!!

We are also going in March 2018, bring our DS13, as well as friends with kids DS15 DD12. We haven't cruised Freedom yet, so can't offer you any info.

If you search "APDMOM" she did a review of their Spring Break cruise from this year (I believe) that contained good information. Hopefully she'll hop on here and give you the link!!

We are also going in March 2018, bring our DS13, as well as friends with kids DS15 DD12. We haven't cruised Freedom yet, so can't offer you any info.

Thanks!!

DH and I just booked Freedom after returning last weekend from the Oasis OTS and were having post cruise blues. Taking our kids and parents on this one.

We have a tween and a nine year old - anyone use the kids programs and how were they for each age group (9 and 12).

Is the Flowrider included? We didn't try it on the Oasis but thought it was extra.

What are your favorite must do's or can't misses?

We did Freedom in March. We have a 12yo and 10yo. The 10yo (boy) loves the kids club. You can't pull him out of there.

The 12yo (girl) likes it but more so if she connects with someone in the kids club. Both enjoy and there is lots to do. They bring home prizes and crafts (coloring an RCI pillowcase was one).

I think at 9 or maybe 10 they can check themselves out after a certain amount of time.

They will have fun. The counsellors were great and they remembered the kids from the last time we were on Freedom.

-Sean

PS- Sabor for us was a can't miss. It was surprisingly delish and we went back another night it was so good.