When to order specialty dining

lneilan

I am going on the 9 day Southern Caribbean o the Konigsdam. I was given a complementary Pinnacle dinner an want to book a noght at De Librije. Has anyone ever eaten at De Librije and is it worth teh extra money - in your opinion. Also, is ther any way to know before the cruise which nights are gala noghts or special dinner sin the regular dining hall?

I am going on the 9 day Southern Caribbean o the Konigsdam. I was given a complementary Pinnacle dinner an want to book a noght at De Librije. Has anyone ever eaten at De Librije and is it worth teh extra money - in your opinion. Also, is ther any way to know before the cruise which nights are gala noghts or special dinner sin the regular dining hall?

Just to clarify, your complimentary PG dinner is for PG dinner and NOT De Librije.

I actually thought that De Librije had been cancelled?

Gala night is usually the first sea day and often the last sea day (but not the night before disembarkation).

If you want to post your itinerary we can give you our best guess based on our experiences.

If you are on the January 4, 2019 sailing I would guess Gala nights are either the 5th or 6th and the 11th.

As far as DeLibrije in the Pinnacle goes, you can go into your booking and view "dining options" to see what night has other than standard fare. Just click on dates and times. Also, upon boarding you can visit the Pinnacle mgr. and check into changing you reservation date, time or upgrade.

This is a very nice itinerary.