Ticket arrival???

jonmar

I have made my final payment for the October 31 crossing. I thought I had read somewhere that Cunard or my travel agent will send me some papers to fill out and return prior to mailing me my tickets. Is this accurate, or do I just have to sit and wait for my tickets to arrive?

did you not receive the voyage information booklet? it has a form inside which you must fill out and return (either by fax or mail) before cunard issues your ticket. it includes passport information etc. if you havent received that yet call your travel agent first thing tomorrow to make sure its expedited. i will be on the october 31 voyage as well after having crossed over on october 11 and spending time in paris in between. see you on board maybe.

we will also be on Oct 31 crossing.. i am going with vantage travel and they told me i will get final docs 2 weeks before departue.. we go to London Sept 23 first though.. so i should get mine in bout 2 weeks.. also 3 other couples from cruise critic are supposed to meet in Commodore Club 2nd day out.. Monday Nov.1 at 5 PM... you r welcome to join us if u like:)

im not sure if thats the same form as comes with the voyage information booklet but probably is. if it asks for your passport numbers and dates etc, it probably is. if i were you id fill it out and then check with my TA tomorrow to be sure. as i said above im also sailing on october 11 and just received my documents this week. im sure youll be fine since you still have over a month till you sail. hope to see you aboard.

do you have a travel agent? if so, thats a good question to ask him or her. if you dealt directly with cunard, its an even better question to ask them. your experience only underscores my theory when it comes to travel (and most other things in life) VERIFY! VERIFY! VERIFY!
im sure youll get it all sorted out soon and then you can begin the fun part of anticipating your trip. enjoy!

Archived