Celebrity Equinox Wifi Solutions - July 14th

chrissmash

Hi folks,

We are travelling from the UK to sail on Celebrity Equinox on Saturday 14th. We just wanted to check if anyone had any wifi tips? It's semi important that I have data... not critical but not $300 odd worth. Since the Brexit vote we can't afford such luxuries....

I was wondering if there was a general wifi in a certain area of the ship guests can use for free? If not when you go on shore in Cozumel, Costa Maya etc is wifi somewhat available?

Edited by chrissmash
Accidental Click

Hi folks,

We are travelling from the UK to sail on Celebrity Equinox on Saturday 14th. We just wanted to check if anyone had any wifi tips? It's semi important that I have data... not critical but not $300 odd worth. Since the Brexit vote we can't afford such luxuries....

I was wondering if there was a general wifi in a certain area of the ship guests can use for free? If not when you go on shore in Cozumel, Costa Maya etc is wifi somewhat available?

Just like being in the EU, nothing is really free. Eventually someone has to pay for it. There’s no free WiFi onboard. Consider this a benefit of the Brexit vote, you get to decide how you will spend your own money and make your own rules.

Check out whether any of the countries you are visiting are covered on Three’s “Feel at Home” offering - covers many countries other than EU. Have saved a fortune whilst travelling since I switched.