NCL Sky Recent Cagney's Menu?

Juvesgirl

Anyone happen to have a pic of the Cagney's menu on the NCL Sky from April or May 2018?

I saw one from the fall that seemed to have some of our favorite menu items, and I know that some of the other ships in the fleet removed these items from the Cagney's menu, so I am wondering if the Sky is still serving these items, or if those were just old menu pics and the menus have since been replaced. Crossing my fingers for the Kobe Beef Sliders LOL.

Thanks!

Anyone happen to have a pic of the Cagney's menu on the NCL Sky from April or May 2018?

I saw one from the fall that seemed to have some of our favorite menu items, and I know that some of the other ships in the fleet removed these items from the Cagney's menu, so I am wondering if the Sky is still serving these items, or if those were just old menu pics and the menus have since been replaced. Crossing my fingers for the Kobe Beef Sliders LOL.

Thanks!

Funny you ask that. We loved their sliders too. But I saw the menus on Bliss and saw they are no longer on the menu.

Funny you ask that. We loved their sliders too. But I saw the menus on Bliss and saw they are no longer on the menu.

Yes - exactly! I have been watching the posts on the Bliss and noticed that the Sliders (and some other favorite items) are now missing, but then I saw a fall menu for Sky and still saw them, so am holding out hope...

I don't remember them being Kobe beef sliders but maybe they were.

No longer on Cagney's menu but are on the rotational MDR menu.

Will look for them in the MDR - we may be on the Getaway next month! Thanks very much!

We were on the Sky in April and the sliders were still on the menu, they are awesome!

Hooray! Thanks so much! My husband will be thrilled. They are so yummy. Now, he will really be thrilled if they still have the Tomahawk steak...

I guess will have to see what others are seeing.

Someone this week still on Pearl have Wagyu beef sliders at Cagneys. They were on the old menu and I thought they had completely moved to the new menus but apparently not entirely yet.

Neither sliders or tomahawk in Carney’s 3 weeks ago on getaway

Nooooooooooooo :( Thanks for the update!

I guess will have to see what others are seeing.

Someone this week still on Pearl have Wagyu beef sliders at Cagneys. They were on the old menu and I thought they had completely moved to the new menus but apparently not entirely yet.

Maybe they are cycling through the ships updating the menus, instead of doing it all at once?