Ocean Suite on the Pride

elli0314

We upgraded to an Ocean Suite on the Pride in April. We originally had a balcony room. How much bigger is the suite and does anyone know if there is a door or something that blocks the changing/makeup area from the rest of the cabin? I am so excited to have a suite! :-). One last thing...is the balcony bigger than extended balcony rooms? Thanks!

I don't know which suite is called an Ocean suite because Carnival re-categorized since we were on the Pride but the suite we had had sliding picket doors between the dressing area and the cabin and also between the dressing area and bathroom.you had to walk through the dressing area to get to the bathroom. We were in 6258 which is the last one before the ones with the aft wrap balconies. Back then they were just cat. 11 suites.

Thanks! I looked and the cabin you sayed in is an ocean suite. So I am hoping they still have the slider. I am traveling with my husband and two sons. It would just be more convenient when we are all getting ready for dinner. :cool:

We were on the Pride over New Year's. There is indeed a door separating the changing area from the rest of the cabin. The balcony was larger. We requested a lounger, and there was plenty of room for it out there along with the chairs. We enjoyed all of the spacious storage areas and the spa tub and dual sinks. In fact we are very spoiled now! You will enjoy your Ocean Suite.

Hi - yes it definately does! We were on the Pride in July and loved it. There are some pictures in my signature line (all of the Carnival Cruises have been in an Ocean Suite or Grand Suite (Fascination) and there are several pictures in my reviews.

Enjoy!

Tammi

Archived