Summit Oct 16-22 Great Repo Cruise!

Quench

Just return from a great cruise on the Summit the cabin was great nothing damage etc and the food was good ,ship was in great condition . Don't worry about the negative reviews just go and have a great cruise. I was in cabin 9008 would book this room again .

Just return from a great cruise on the Summit the cabin was great nothing damage etc and the food was good ,ship was in great condition . Don't worry about the negative reviews just go and have a great cruise. I was in cabin 9008 would book this room again .

Yes it was a very good cruise. I will book another cruise on this ship for sure. Only negative was that we had the worst stateroom attendant we have ever experienced. Simply horrible.

Also if anyone is in need of a handicapped accessible cabin, DO NOT book 7032.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by twin123185

I also just returned from the Summit on the 10/16 repo. It was our best cruise yet and our third time on the Summit. We stayed in a Royal Suite! The room was amazing. We did have some interesting neighbors but whatever. I will write up a very detailed review this week. Stay tuned. And we will return to the Summit in July for a Bermuda cruise with our daughters and next October for the repo without kids!!

Well, we did our first cruise. It was fantastic! Very little we can say wrong. Cathy and I thought almost everything was perfect. We were in room 9067, an Aqua room. We ate in Blu every day and the food was great. We met some really nice people.

Bill & Cathy

Completed Cruises:

2016 Celebrity Summit

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting a positive comments about the Summit. I understand she went through some upgrades and looking forward to sailing in 41 days.

I did have some questions about a few things since my only other Celebrity sailing was on the Reflection.

Sushi on Five - How does this work? Open all the time (lunch and dinner)....or just for dinner. I assume single piece pricing but would love more details.

Cellar Masters - loved it on Reflection and they had great events every night. Did you see something similar?

Rachel