Room below Giovanni's

I’ve never had issues with sound pollution. Was in a promenade view room once and during the main parade watching it in my room and couldn’t hear anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Central park is pretty quite after dark. Giovanni's is closed by 10-11. The concern is outside your pr window. You are sitting above Boleros and across from the On air club, both of which are going with music until 2-3 am. We were sitting outside at the pub and could hear Boleros louder than the guitar player in the pub. happy cruising

I’ve never had issues with sound pollution. Was in a promenade view room once and during the main parade watching it in my room and couldn’t hear anything at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome, good to know! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Central park is pretty quite after dark. Giovanni's is closed by 10-11. The concern is outside your pr window. You are sitting above Boleros and across from the On air club, both of which are going with music until 2-3 am. We were sitting outside at the pub and could hear Boleros louder than the guitar player in the pub. happy cruising

Ok, I don't mind a "white noise". Hoping we'll be able to block that out. Thanks!

Our room will be directly below Giovanni's and overlooking the Promenade on the Oasis. Does anyone have experience with the noise level for these rooms? I'm concerned about being under the restaurant.

Do you have any small children or people going to bed say perhaps by 9pm? I had a roll call member who had a room in that area and they said it was no problem after 10pm, they weren't in their room much before that.

Do you have any small children or people going to bed say perhaps by 9pm? I had a roll call member who had a room in that area and they said it was no problem after 10pm, they weren't in their room much before that.

Nope, just a 15yo and he would definitely not be in the room before 9pm. Good to know about the 10pm deal but wondering if they vacuum in Giovanni's after closing? I read others complaining about that on other ships...