Regent event

solysol

What to expect at a regent event is it just marketing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What type of event? Is it being offered directly by Regent or sponsored by Regent but actually hosted by a local travel agent?

We get invites all the time that are actually hosted by various travel agents but sponsored by the tour company, depending on the invitees and the speakers can either be extremely interesting or a huge waste of time.

gnomie :)

It is directly with Regent at a castle near to where we live.We have been emailed exclusive invitation to a Regent event.

Thank you for your reply we have met you and your mother a few times on different cruises

We have been to a couple of these. Of course it's a selling exercise but no real pressure and a chance to ask questions and meet other Regent customers to compare notes etc. We wouldn't travel any real distance but if it's fairly local and didn't clash with anything important, we'd go again.:)

What to expect at a regent event is it just marketing

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If the location isn't too out of the way for you, I would definitely attend -- especially if you have not said Regent previously. Assume that you would get lunch? Every Regent sponsored event that we have attended has been lovely and there is never - ever - any pressure to book a cruise!

Let us know if you go.