Was the pilot soda drinks package always called the Children's drinks package?

Flo71

Just having a look at the drinks packages being trialled and as we drink very little alcohol would only want a soft drinks package. For some reason i thought adults could get a fountain soft drinks package for £7.95 but its actually called 'children's' so I assume we would need to get the almost £20 a day package or pay as we go.

I believe you can buy a card which gives you 20 (I think) soft drinks. Think you save approx 10%. You can use it anytime during the cruise and you just buy another card once you’ve used your allocation on the 1st one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The £19.95 package offers a few additions to the children’s package eg mock tails and premium coffee & tea etc

In my opinion the additions don’t justify the £13 difference in the costs and most older children actually drink more soft drinks, certainly more than I would.

The packages seem to be particularly beneficial to families as the ultimate package includes a free children’s package. The packages are not such good value for soft drinking adults.

The £19.95 package offers a few additions to the children’s package eg mock tails and premium coffee & tea etc

In my opinion the additions don’t justify the £13 difference in the costs and most older children actually drink more soft drinks, certainly more than I would.

The packages seem to be particularly beneficial to families as the ultimate package includes a free children’s package. The packages are not such good value for soft drinking adults.

That's exactly my debate, I would drink mainly diet coke/pepsi out around the ship so the soda gun package that the children get would suit me. Shame its not a soda package for anyone who wants it. Princess have a non-alcoholic package for around £8 a day, which is great for me, it doesn't include coffees and bottled water but does include juices and mocktails.