Celebrity Reflection - Cabin question

Karmac7

I wondered if anyone on here would have any information on the partially obstructed cabins on deck 6 of Reflection. I'm specifically wondering about the balconies and if it's worth paying the extra for the unobstructed views.

Thanks in advance :)

This is a tough call. I've had two guarantee obstructed balconies and both had nice gap views. My main reason for wanting a balcony was to get fresh air. If you will worry about possible obstruction, I would pay the difference so you don't worry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

I’ve had an obstructed view cabin on the reflection. And if the price was right, I would do it again. We did have a lifeboat in front of the balcony but it was under the railing. If you were standing you had a completely clear view and could easily take pictures over the tender. I’ve not done the ‘partially’ obstructed view. But didn’t find the obstructed view to be a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Some of the obstructed views are really not obstructed much at all. Are you looky at a GTY? If not, do some research. Andreas Depping has posted a wealth of information on X cabins. On a recent cruise our friends had cabin, 6302 I think; the balcony was larger than usual and it had a fantastic view. I believe it was a 2C not 2D and maybe cost them an additional $50 pp.