FTTF on Fantasy

br76jook

I just read a review saying FTTF wasn't honored in any way on the Fantasy because there were no ports with tenders. Does anybody have experience with this? Wouldn't it still allow priority embarkation and debarkation as well as having room ready first?

Not the Fantasy, but my last cruise on the Vista had no tender ports. All other FTTF benefits were honored (we had priority boarding, our cabin was ready immediately, I used the priority line at Guest Service, etc). I don't see why they wouldn't be

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Based on our FTTF experience on Fantasy we would not do itagain. Embarkation was 15-minutes in the FTTF line, friends travelling withoutFTTF made it through the regular lines in about 20 minutes. We did have immediateaccess to the stateroom, but most of our FTTF tagged luggage did not arriveuntil after muster drill at 4 PM, along with the other non-FTTF luggage,in-spite of complaining to guest services twice. At the end of the cruise FTTFwere instructed to gather at 7:45 am for debarkation at 8:00 am. Fantasy dockedat 7:15 am and at 7:25 am all Empress Deck passengers walking-off were allowed toleave (Empress is off first). We asked about the FTTF priority debarkation lineand were told there isn’t one. Since our stateroom was on the Empress Deck we joined the regular line with everyone else.