Breakaway or Getaway spa balcony 14150 anyone?

Kenlorz

Hello all! We just booked our 25 year anniversary cruise on the Breakaway. We selected spa balcony 14150 which has the angled balcony right off the hump. We chose it for the slightly larger balcony and the free use of the Thermal Suites. However, we have found no reviews of anyone who has stayed in these particular cabins. We would love to know how others found this cabin.... did you find a lot of foot traffic past your cabin being so close to the spa entrance? Did you find a lot of noise from either the gym or pool deck? How was the view from the angled balcony? General feedback and info anyone? Pics would be fantastic!

We were in a 14th deck BA cabin (14382) last week and towards the aft. So not a spa balcony but one thing I wanted to let you know is that the 15th deck extends out over the balcony by 8-10 ft. It shades the sun (or rain) from the balcony, which may or may not be what you're looking for. We didn't mind it but thought I'd share that.

As far as foot traffic, we didn't experience much of it and noise level was minimal...even though we were towards the aft and near the elevators and stairs to the Garden Cafe.

Attached is a pic from our balcony and you can see the overhang that extends out from Deck 15...

IMG_6362.jpg.eb6f6420928f9ca5fcb09788db06170a.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We did book 14150, but don't sail until the end of May. I'll be sure to post when I return :)

Thanks so much! I am so curious about he balcony size.

My PCC said it was a bigger balcony over the one next door to it.

Just curious as to how it is.

Have a wonderful cruise!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We stayed in cabin 14150 on the Getaway on the 5/9/2015 sailing. We loved the canon. Balcony is larger but nit huge by any means. However compared to the regular size balconies it was a great free perk.

Loved, loved, loved the spa access.

This room is also super convenient to the elevator access.

I would book this room again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I see the spa is listed on Deck 14 but what exactly is on Deck 14 as far as the spa is concerned. I sailed BA last year in the Haven on Deck 16 and I just walked down a flight of stairs to deck 15, where the gym and the spa was located. Is it correct that just the spa balconies, not the Haven Spa, are all located on Deck 14? Do we just take the stairs up to Deck 15 to the spa? If there is access on Deck 14 to the spa, what cabin do I want to book that is right by it.

• 1 year later...
Me three! ;-) We are in 14750 in less than 2 weeks.[/quote

Our family of 3 adults sailing for NCL Gateway Baltic in Sep. on this cabin 14750 for its extra size (30 vs 50???) balcony and spa pass. Including my 80 years old dad with walking challenge due to hip/knee/drop-foot issues, please share info on size, layout of sofabed vs two twins, noise level (Sun deck 15?), view of port/town while cruising at sea? Thank you for every little thing you can share!:D

Ship -NCL Gateway

Deck - 14

Stateroom # 14750

Stateroom Category – B9

Starboard or Port Side -

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) –

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Shape? -

Was wind a problem? -

FDW cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? -

Any other comments? cabin layout? sofa bed comfort? Bathroom? how to access or entry to SPA? -

• 1 month later...