Hello from onboard Sun N527

chaz cruiser

Hi All,

Thought I would stop by quickly and say hello. Having a fantastic time. Seas were a little rough coming out of Sydney. Sick people everywhere!!! I was fine as were the people I am travelling with.

This is my first time on the Sun and I have to admit that I like it. Things are different to the days of old but I guess while P&O continue to lose money they need to think about costs. This boat is definitely from the European market with only a few outside decks and no promenade area like on the Sky where you can walk around the entire deck. Nice to be able to go up on the front however and we got the chance to wave to everyone at home before we left Sydney on the cruise cam!

Oh well better get back to having fun. In Noumea at the moment and have spent the morning on a tour and shopping. Then onto Ouvea, only the 2nd or third time the ship has been there. Finally Isle of Pines and then back to Sydney (no!!!!).

More when I get back. Don't think I will get back on line until I get back but who knows, may find another chance. Computers are very popular and often being used.

Cheers,

Chaz

Hey it's great to hear from someone on the ship :). I hope we wont get ont he computers, we're both programmers and use computers basically any time we're awake so a honeymoon NEEDS to be computer free for us :P

Have a wonderful time and I hope for a review when you get back.. Did you do a tour at Noumea?

Archived