Conqust pictures

tbrown

Hello. I am surprising my husband with a cruise on the Conquest for Christmas. I am wanting to make some calendars for this to do the "countdown" persay". I am looking for some really neat pictures to use for this maybe of the ship, and the ports. If you have any you would like to share it would be greatly appreciated or if you have any questions you may email them to me at crbrown68@yahoo.com

Hello. I am surprising my husband with a cruise on the Conquest for Christmas. I am wanting to make some calendars for this to do the "countdown" persay". I am looking for some really neat pictures to use for this maybe of the ship, and the ports. If you have any you would like to share it would be greatly appreciated or if you have any questions you may email them to me at crbrown68@yahoo.com

what a great surprise!! There are TONS of pics of the Conquest to be found! What I did while researching for my Conquest cruise I went on last year was go to www.webshots.com, put in the info you want, and start looking through pictures! Any picture site will have picture, that is jut the one I use! I'm sure you can also google and find pictures too! I'll look and see if I have any good pics and post them on this thread! Also, I'm sailing on the Crazies Cruise in Sept. of 09, on the Conquest. I'll mention this thread over there and I'll bet you'll get some responses!:)

You can find my Photos of the Conquest at this link on Webshots. We were there at Christmas 2002. you can see some of the Christmas decorations in some of the photos.

http://community.webshots.com/user/deafdude

Feel free to use them for whatever you want. Here is one to get you started. The Conquest in Montego Bay, Jamaica

60351907VMjdKx_fs.jpg

You guys are awesome. I am still trying to figure out how to do this but I do know I want as many pictures as I can use and I think that on the month we are going I am going to try and put our picture on it with the cruise ship telling him we are going to be on her that month.

Thanks everyone I love the pictures. I am going to use quite a few and tell a story as I go from month to month with this. Maybe I should only give him the calendar one month at a time so that he won't know when he is going until the last minute. LOL:D

Wow, what an inceredible surprise, I'm sure your husband will love it!! :D Here are my pics from the Conquest when I went with my fiancee this past February. It was a Cruise Critic Group Cruise and we had a blast!! :D

http://travel.webshots.com/album/562655277TYeEPj

We booked 3 cabins on the spa deck for 9/20/09 on the conquest. It will be our fiest time on this ship and on the spa deck.If anyone has info or photos of the area of the ship they would like to share it would be greatly apprecited.

Thank you,

Julie

Archived