Jeep Tour through Shoreexcursioner.com-has anyone ever used this company?

MichMom06

Hello, all!

My family and I (husband and kids 8 & 11) are going to be in Cozumel at the end of April on the NCL Getaway and I've been looking a fun things to do with the kids. Hubby and I have been to Cozumel 1 other time on a cruise and loved our day at Nachi Cocom, but alas it's not exactly a great fit with the kids. lol So we're looking at taking a jeep tour that includes some beach/snorkel time, a little sight seeing and lunch. I've found one I really like on shoreexcursioner.com and it's rated high. It gets good reviews on the website itself, but I'm not finding much on this company elsewhere. Nothing on Trip Advisor, either. There's a similar excursion offered through our ship, but it's so much more expensive and honestly, we've had really good luck with independent tours in the past. But this one has me stumped. Anyone ever do this tour or a similar jeep tour through Shore Excursioner? Or can you recommend a tour company that offers it?

Thank you!

• 3 months later...
I've used them twice in the past and will be using them again in 19 days for the dune buggy tour. We enjoyed the first two and look forward to the third.

How was the dune buggy tour? Looking at that or the jeep tour which seem to be pretty much the same. Others have commented the dune buggies were really in bad shape. Thanks