P&O Festive Meals times

boobasimcha

Booked on Ventura this year for Xmas New Year cruise. Email from P&O with a URL to log on to give them our Christmas night and New Year's Eve meal times, still unable to log in after 2 days. Called P&O yesterday, luckily had freephone number and they say can only do this on lines and they could not get into it either. How many of you out there having the same problem and how do we get P&O to get it fixed. Not a good advert.

We got through 1st time online no problems, did you check you logged in as they requested, it is slightly different to going into Cruise personaliser. Hope you get through next time

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sail Britannia this Christmas and I didn't know that you had to book your Xmas Day mealtimes. How do I do this and where should I have received details of this? I can log into my CP but unsure of what you mean in above message. We are set dining - if this makes a difference - late sitting.

Thanks,

Tracey

We sail Britannia this Christmas and I didn't know that you had to book your Xmas Day mealtimes. How do I do this and where should I have received details of this? I can log into my CP but unsure of what you mean in above message. We are set dining - if this makes a difference - late sitting.

Thanks,

Tracey

As far as I understand if you are set dinning you are already booked it is only for freedom diners.

Thanks,

Tracey

Its only those on Freedom Dining that need to book. Your dining time will probably change though.