Next Cruise Booked (kind of)....

MistyRo76

....well, it's on a 24 hour courtesy hold right now. Now I just need to go home from work and convince the hubby that we need to take another cruise! He's been wanting to try a land vacation and is kind of cruised out. But we have $600 in Carnival Gift Cards that we never received from All State Rewards in time to use them on our last cruise (and which are non-refundable) to use and airfare to Tampa is dirt cheap during this time. Plus the current 48 Hour Sale is giving me a price that's really hard to pass up.

We were looking to do a quick 3-4 day trip somewhere for our 5 year anniversary. But with the gift cards, Carnival sale, airline miles and cheap airfare, we can do a 6 night cruise for almost what a 3-4 day getaway somewhere else would cost us.

Fingers crossed the hubby goes for it!

....well, it's on a 24 hour courtesy hold right now. Now I just need to go home from work and convince the hubby that we need to take another cruise! He's been wanting to try a land vacation and is kind of cruised out. But we have $600 in Carnival Gift Cards that we never received from All State Rewards in time to use them on our last cruise (and which are non-refundable) to use and airfare to Tampa is dirt cheap during this time. Plus the current 48 Hour Sale is giving me a price that's really hard to pass up.

We were looking to do a quick 3-4 day trip somewhere for our 5 year anniversary. But with the gift cards, Carnival sale, airline miles and cheap airfare, we can do a 6 night cruise for almost what a 3-4 day getaway somewhere else would cost us.

Fingers crossed the hubby goes for it!

Send him to the sofa if he says no.