Labadee Parasail or Zip Line???

DJHere

The zipline over the ocean is unique and a cool experience. However, the ride itself is less than a minute and some people feel it is not worth the cost. The parasailing will have you up above the water enjoying the view for a lot longer than that. If I had not experienced either one, I would choose the parasailing, but either is a good choice that you will enjoy.

Whichever you decide, I suggest you book them earlier in the day. The winds tend to pick up in the afternoon which can lead to cancellations, more often on the parasailing, but both excursions can be cancelled due to the wind.

How much is the parasailing? Don't see that as a RC option

In our Cruise Planner for 23 Dec, the price is $89 per person. Depending on how far out your sailing is, RC will have specials from time to time and drop the price 10% - 30%.

Everyone flies tandem with a maximum weight of 375 lbs.

Does this mean each person cannot weigh more than 375 lbs, or is that the combined weight of the two people parasailing?

Further down the page under Restrictions it says:

• Maximum combined tandem weight: 375 lbs.

I haven’t done the parasailing (at Labadee), but I loved the zipline. It is actually more than the one long zip over the water. There is a short practice one that was fun in itself. And, the drive up the hill to the top was a kick. I know it’s expensive, but my mom and I liked it so much that we are doing it again in March. I know both choices would be good. I think the zipline is more of a thrill, but parasailing (in my experience) is beautiful and very peaceful.

So we booked the Parasailing in March 2018, for $71.00 each. :cool:

I had a Awesome Zip experience in Colorado with 8 zip lines so decided neither of us had Parasailed, booked the 11:00 am.... I hope that time is good!!

Thanks for Everyone Advice:tropical-drink: