Repositioning cruises April 2017

Have all these cruises sold out? I can only find the Dream transatlantic back to Malaga on the new website

I've seen people writing about 2 separate cruises repositioning from Dubai but can't find these either

Any help would be really appreciated

I think?... they have taken the celebration dubai repo cruises off until they get some clarification on sharm el sheikh (the 2 halves of the repo cruises were scheduled to fly out of and into sharm)

dont know about the celeb repo from caribbean in march/april?... may have sold out?

Edited by geomagot

I think?... they have taken the celebration dubai repo cruises off until they get some clarification on sharm el sheikh (the 2 halves of the repo cruises were scheduled to fly out of and into sharm)

dont know about the celeb repo from caribbean in march/april?... may have sold out?

I think there are issues still with the new website so may just be a website problem.

I think there are issues still with the new website so may just be a website problem.

yep ... its highly likely jules tbh

how ridiculous that a huge multi national company can have so many problems with its website (and its human call centers) that it is unable to sell one of its products to potential cutomers :confused::rolleyes:

Edited by geomagot

Have all these cruises sold out? I can only find the Dream transatlantic back to Malaga on the new website

I've seen people writing about 2 separate cruises repositioning from Dubai but can't find these either

Any help would be really appreciated

MEDITERRANEAN SUNRISE

• Thomson Celebration
  • Departs 28 Mar 2017 | 12-night cruise

• Thomson Celebration
  • Departs 27 Mar 2017 | 13-night cruise

Visiting:

• Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
  • Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
  • Hurghada, Egypt
  • Port Sokhna (for Cairo), Egypt
  • Suez Canal (transit), Egypt
  • Chania, Crete

• Valletta, Malta
  • Palma, Majorca
  • Cartagena, Spain
  • Gibraltar, Gibraltar
  • Malaga, Costa Del Sol

Hope this helps

Len

Many thanks for all the replies Will check site again for March but would have thought Discovery would be coming back from Barbados in April

I think Celebration and Discovery are going to be more popular than Dream so they're trying to sell those off first - perhaps?