What have been your favorite itineraries?

SLSD

Every trip has its favorite moments and places, but if I had to pick an all-time favorite itinerary, it would be Antarctica on the Quest. My husband and I were on the January 2017 voyage and still talk about it as if it were yesterday. Funnily, we were recently on the Encore's Sydney to Auckland voyage – which was wonderful! – and ran into about a half-dozen couples who had been on our Antarctica trip. We were all so happy to see each other, and it didn't take a minute before our conversations turned to our incredible time on the White Continent. The ship is luxurious, the expedition team is fabulous and there's a real sense of camaraderie among the passengers. With the bookend ports of Buenos Aires and Santiago, and the Falklands in between, it's truly an over-the-top itinerary. It felt like a privilege to be there. Best of luck with your travel plans!

Mary

Travel Blog: http://www.themodernpostcard.com

• 1 month later...
Well leaving Antartica out for a moment, my favourite part of the world is French Polynesia. Haven't been to remote islands between there and Asia, except for the Cook's, but have been up to the Marquesas, and all through the Societies and Tuamotus. But then I also recommend the Paul Gauguin for that part of the world. I'm a Seabourn newbie, haven't sailed yet, so perhaps I'll change my mind.

Also really loved the Black Sea, unexpectedly so, before the problems in that part of the world. Not sure Seabourn has ever gone there, but cruise ships are starting to go back there now.

Yes, we were very excited to see that Azamara has 2 Black Sea Voyages in 2020...we booked the Sept one...the itinerary is fascinating! Can’t wait.