Disney Magic Pool on Oct cruise

watchung hills

hello, I'll be going on my first Disney cruise on October 2. Does it make sense to bring a bathing suit? Are any of the pools in covered spaces?

We went on a Viking ocean cruise, and the pool area had a retractable cover so pool could be used in all kinds of weather.

hello, I'll be going on my first Disney cruise on October 2. Does it make sense to bring a bathing suit? Are any of the pools in covered spaces?

We went on a Viking ocean cruise, and the pool area had a retractable cover so pool could be used in all kinds of weather.

While the pools are not covered, the weather sailing out of New York can vary greatly. You might get a warm enough spell to make bringing your bathing suit worth it. And the pools are heated.

No covers....but all pools are heated. In addition' date=' you may want your swimsuit for the hot tubs, rainforest room, sauna (there is one in the locker room that is available at no charge), etc.[/quote']

Thanks for taking the time to respond. The information is helpful.

We sailed to Canada towards the end of October last year and spent time in the pool almost every day. It did get cool at night, but the water was still warm enough. The adult pool is pretty protected from the wind, so that helps a lot.