Westerdam Deck 8 VE or Deck 6 VD

AJFELLA

Can you advise which Deck is best on Westerdam Deck 8 VE or Deck 6 VD. I am not confused as I usually travel other cruises which means higher is best. The rate on Deck 6 VD is more than Deck 8 VE does anyone know why?

Thanks;p

For some passengers, higher is not necessarily better at all. For me, it's low and midship. I'm sure someone will come along here to explain the difference of those two cabin categories.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you advise which Deck is best on Westerdam Deck 8 VE or Deck 6 VD. I am not confused as I usually travel other cruises which means higher is best. The rate on Deck 6 VD is more than Deck 8 VE does anyone know why?

Thanks;p

Deck 8 staterooms may be under the pools which means lots of chair-dragging noise. Deck 6 staterooms are sandwiched between to staterooms-only decks so noise will not be an issue.

Deck 8 staterooms may be under the pools which means lots of chair-dragging noise. Deck 6 staterooms are sandwiched between to staterooms-only decks so noise will not be an issue.

Thank you:)

I have been underneath the spa and under the carpeted part of the lido restaurant. I found both to be very convenient with great views however I would not choose to do an ocean crossing in these cabins.