Navigator returning to Fort Lauderdale after spending 2009-2010 in Miami

The October 23, 2010 Transatlantic has Navigator returning to Fort Lauderdale. Navigator is scheduled to sail from Miami during its Winter/Spring 2009-2010 Caribbean schedule. It also appears that Independence may not return to the US after it's 2010 season in Europe. The Transatlantic to England is scheduled but no Transatlantic back to Florida in late 2010 even though the other Transatlantic sailings are out. Plus with Oasis, Allure, and Navigator in Fort Lauderdale at the end of 2010, it would make sense if Independence went elsewhere.

With Freedom leaving to Port Canaveral, Liberty possibly leaving, Navigator returning to Fort Lauderdale, this means the Port of Miami may only be left with Jewel and Majesty. It sucks though cause Miami charges much less taxes than Fort Lauderdale. Also, Miami, in my opinion, is an easier port to access and sail from.

With Freedom leaving to Port Canaveral, Liberty possibly leaving, Navigator returning to Fort Lauderdale, this means the Port of Miami may only be left with Jewel and Majesty. It sucks though cause Miami charges much less taxes than Fort Lauderdale. Also, Miami, in my opinion, is an easier port to access and sail from.

Where do you think the Liberty will go? Do you think Explorer will stay in Bayonne?

I am trying to decide what to do. I have Oasis booked but will sail out of Bayonne if Explorer leaves. I've sailed on that ship from Miami and Bayonne about 4 times and need a change. Thanks.

Archived