How does Photobucket work?

Once you log in to your account the screen should have a green button that says UPLOAD.

Click on that and the next screen has another green large button that says SELECT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS.

Click on that and a window will open where you can find your photos on your computer. Select the ones you want (use the CONTROL key to choose more than one).

Click SAVE and the photo(s) will upload to your Photobucket page.

Click on the blue SAVE AND CONTINUE TO MY ALBUM button.

To load them on here click on the IMG Code under the photo (hold your mouse pointer over the picture and several codes will appear below the picture). Come back to your post in Cruise Critic and right click and PASTE to load your picture.

DSC00347.jpg

Click on PREVIEW POST to see if it's the way you want and then click SUBMIT REPLY.

Hope this helps.

To add to sparky el-paso's post. You will be offered 4 alternatives in the share/ etc drop down menu of imgage codes - select the second one down - direct link for posting to Cruise Critic. Took me severakl tries to crack this one!

Colleen

I also use PB.

Once you get your pix uploaded there, consider how to use the site. Specifically, you can set up many albums so all photos are not in one big album. Makes things a lot easier.

Also, if you want to post a photo here, bring up the picture on PB. You can then edit it (size it, crop it, etc) if so desired.

Then you can put your mouse on the picture, right click, COPY. Then come here, compose your post (reply to someone's post), and where you want the picture to appear in your reply post, just hit PASTE.

No need to copy URLs or IMG codes.

I signed up yesterday but can't figure it out :(

I have one other suggestion, and it is universal.

Go to youtube. Do a search on Photobucket.

You should get some really good video tutorials about all the basics.

Archived