Epic spa rooms Noise?

123linz123

What is above the spa rooms on Epic, and does it make noise?

I read that the Haven spa sometimes has noise early Am from loungers being set up, what about the Mini suite spa rooms?

I've looked at deck plans and you tube clips but can't see what is on the floor above them

Thank you

Look at the room you are interested in on the deck plan, look where it is in relation to the aft stairwell. Go up a deck, and see what is above that room. Spa rooms are stretch a good distance, and you'll have to see what is above your room.

At the end of the day, they are great rooms. We have never had problems with rooms on the top deck. Sure, if you are under a sun deck, they will put the chairs away at night. And they will take the chairs out in the morning. Not a problem.

Look at the room you are interested in on the deck plan, look where it is in relation to the aft stairwell. Go up a deck, and see what is above that room. Spa rooms are stretch a good distance, and you'll have to see what is above your room.

At the end of the day, they are great rooms. We have never had problems with rooms on the top deck. Sure, if you are under a sun deck, they will put the chairs away at night. And they will take the chairs out in the morning. Not a problem.

Hi BT, I've done what you have suggested but I still can't see what is above those rooms, There are loungers above the Haven Spa rooms, but further towards back of ship (nr elevators) I can't find anything out.

Thanks for your input.

Not a problem if you don’t like sleep. We had a haven spa suite on Epic. Never again! They drag those chairs and power wash the deck starting at the wee hours of the morning. If you like to be up at 5am, go for it. The spa access was nice, but next time I’d get a haven courtyard room and pay for the spa access.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums