Q,V Cabin 7101

zider

Q4s are okay. Overall some of the Q6s are a bit more roomy and they are better located if you prefer the view from the stern but with Q4 you get a separate wardrobe room and a wet bar. Also, as you'll have noticed in Q3/Q2 there's less up and down movement if seas are heavy than you feel at the back. Some Q6 balconies are a bit larger on QV because of the sloping stern but Q4 is still plenty good enough.

The Q4 table still isn't really big enough to dine at properly without being hunched over, as you'd be able to do in a Q2/Q1 but other than that it's all positive. You don't really get a lot less than a Q3, it's just further to walk to the lift.

If yours is a guarantee assignment then hold your breath and things might still change. We've gone from Q6 to Q4 to Q3 before now.

Edited by Chunky2219
typo

Q4s are okay. Overall some of the Q6s are a bit more roomy and they are better located if you prefer the view from the stern but with Q4 you get a separate wardrobe room and a wet bar. Also, as you'll have noticed in Q3/Q2 there's less up and down movement if seas are heavy than you feel at the back. Some Q6 balconies are a bit larger on QV because of the sloping stern but Q4 is still plenty good enough.

The Q4 table still isn't really big enough to dine at properly without being hunched over, as you'd be able to do in a Q2/Q1 but other than that it's all positive. You don't really get a lot less than a Q3, it's just further to walk to the lift.

If yours is a guarantee assignment then hold your breath and things might still change. We've gone from Q6 to Q4 to Q3 before now. .

Thank you for the information,

I did book a Q6 on a Guarantee basis but it looks like I have a Q4 but as you have written its not so far to walk to my watering hole in the Commodore Club,

Edited by zider

The Q4's are about 1 foot narrower than a Q3. The Q3 has an extra half wardrobe, and that's about it. On QV, we've been in them 3 or 4 times, but now prefer the stern.

All Q's have a wet bar and a well stocked fridge, as you know.

Originally, the Q4's were Q6's and vice versa. I think it changed around 2010, and of course the prices went up.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it every bit as much as any other room.

Stewart

We had a Q4 on deck 7 this year, and a Q3 on deck 8 last year.

The rooms themselves seemed identically sized, but the Q4 balcony was twice the size of the Q3 (you can see this on the deck plans).

The in room table in either room isn't really suitable for dining, but the Q4 balcony is a great space for breakfast, with the table beautifully laid by the butler.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
No drawers but there's room to slide in all but the largest sizes of case.

Thank you I thought it was so, But in the past I did not need them but as they can stay in the cases under the bed until needed problem solved.