Connecting quad/triple balconies on Oasis class

tbag124

I've mentioned this on the RCCL board but want to be sure I'm not missing anything. Are there really no connecting balconies for quads/triples on the Harmony/Oasis class? You can only connect to balconies that hold doubles? So my family of 4 can't connect to my cousins family of 3? This seems so crazy to me. Why would they not offer this?? I know we can open our balconies but what if we don't want to open with the double in the middle of us? It just seems so odd to me that RCCL doesn't offer this and I want to make sure there's not a balcony category I've over looked or anything.

Also, do quad balconies connect to any other cabins besides double balconies??

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would post this on the RCI Board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=107

Keith

I did and the consensus seems to be that there are just no balconies that connect to more than a double occupancy cabin. i just dont get that. i can't understand why they wouldnt make it possible for parties of 3 and 4 to connect. i just wanted to post it here on the cabin board in case there was some expert cabin info out there that maybe i missed! :) Thanks!

Cruiselines do not like to have empty berths. (only so many people allowed on a ship)

so if a family of 2 takes over the triple and connects to a family of 2 in the triple next door-- that means 2 berths have no person which loses revenue.

Personally cabins are not that large to be having get togethers in there.

Cruiselines do not like to have empty berths. (only so many people allowed on a ship)

so if a family of 2 takes over the triple and connects to a family of 2 in the triple next door-- that means 2 berths have no person which loses revenue.

Personally cabins are not that large to be having get togethers in there.

They're definitely not but when we had connecting cabins on NCL it was nice to have the kids in one room while we hung out in the other and just nicer to all be together. We found it so convenient

another issue is that most people do NOT want the connecting door as it could be very noisy. (not knowing who is on the other side-- kids, older people who cant hear)