luggage storage Tampa

Beachlady05

• 6 months later...

Rent a car for the day (usually not much more than cab fare to the airport), put the bags in the trunk, and you are free to explore - Ybor City, Clearwater beaches, St. Pete, etc.

Avis and Hertz have offices close to the port of Tampa (within a few blocks) and Enterprise is nearby and will pick you up.

The car for the day sounds like a great idea! I looked and the cheapest I can find (with insurance) is $104. But really if it saves us trying to scramble for a ride to our hotel, something to do (attraction or even just drive around and see the sites) then dinner etc.

And as for the aquarium, that looks like a great place to go. Unfortunately it closes at 5 but maybe we'll go there after the cruise because we don't fly our until 7pm

• 11 months later...

Hi all

We're asking this same question for our cruise at the end of September.

We don't drive and we're actually spending our holiday in Orlando.

We want to go to Busch Gardens for the day when we leave the ship and then make our way back to Orlando in the evening via taxi/Uber.

Busch do not have the facilities for storing luggage and we will only have one standard sized suitcase - we travel light and the rest of our belongings would still be at the hotel in Orlando where we came from and are going back to.

I understand there's a Port Authority storage place but I'm struggling to get any information from Royal Caribbean, Port Authority or various Tampa tourist websites.

We're coming over from England so we don't know the protocol or instruction that some of you US people do

Any help gratefully received

Many thanks