Carnival Vista check in

We have FTTF, so I know we can check in before our scheduled check in time, if we desire. Normally we arrive at the port at about the time of our scheduled check in, but this time, early times were not available when we did online check in. This will be our first time sailing out of Miami. What time does check in normally begin and what time does actual boarding normally begin in Miami?

I sailed the Vista in April. We arrived at the port around 10:30. Since we had FTTF we walked right in, visited the customer service desk and was seated in the FTTF section in less than 10 minutes. We waited about an hour to actually board. A man died on the Vista a week prior to our cruise so there were bringing his body off as we were waiting to board. Platinum passengers and a wedding part board 1st and FTTF right after.

We will be on this same cruise. We are platinum and our scheduled boarding time is between. 11-11:30. We don’t plan on getting there any earlier. I got an email from carnival a few days ago reminding me of my scheduled time and stating that those that came outside of their designated time could expect a longer than normal wait time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When you get to the terminal, check your luggage in. The luggage attendants will put a FTTF Sticker on them. Then go straight to the Platinum/FTTF Line and off you go. We sailed on June 30th. From the time we got to the terminal to the time we were sitting waiting to board took maybe 20 minutes.

If you have checked in properly before you get to the terminal and you have your passport it goes really quick. Carnival has a new check in procedure that keeps you from having to go to the individual desk to pick up your sail and sign card.