20% Off and Double Onboard Credit UK Deal

Dr.A

Has anyone else in the UK booked a cruise using this offer? We just booked a cruise and got the 20% off but the invoice does not mention onboard credit or double onboard credit (it should be $1,200 for us). I know RCI sometimes take a while to update invoices but I'm slightly concerned that we won't get our onboard credit as it isn't mentioned anywhere on the invoice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It depends on which cruise you have booked. Certain ships and all 2018 transatlantics are excluded from the offer, some friends of ours only realised by reading the T&C's just before booking, that it didn't apply to the cruise they were looking at.

I'm looking at Symphony for next May. I don't know about the 20% off but I know the OBC is double for the balcony.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The T&C's say otherwise I am afraid, (SY is Symphony). The promotion seems to be available until you click on the T&C's it then gives the exclusions. I've copied and pasted the first part of T&C's & highlighted relevant part. Our friends were SO close to booking before they checked the small print.

1. The promotion is applicable to new bookings made between Friday 09th June 2017 and Tuesday 13th June 2017 on selected sailings of 6 nights or more departing between 1st July 2017 and 31st December 2018.
  2. Pricing is based on cruise only fares per person based on two people sharing the advertised stateroom (various categories) in GBP / EUR and inclusive of taxes.
  3. China sailings and guarantee stateroom bookings in Z, ZI, Y, YO, XN, X, XB, W & WS categories are excluded from the doule on board spend promotion.
  4. SY 2018 sailings and Transatlantic 2018 sailings are also excluded from Double On-Board Spend WOW promotion.
  5. 20% Cruise Fare Saving (all guests)
    The 20% saving promotion is combinable with the Double Onboard spend promotion - saving of 20% off the prevailing cruise fare price for each guest booked into the stateroom. Other add-ons & amenities including, but not limited to, gratuities, air fares, hotels & transfers are not included & will not be reduced as part of this promotion.

Thanks for the replies. It turned out that the wife hadn't read the T&C's properly. I always read them thoroughly but I didn't this time as I've just had surgery last week. The wife wanted to cheer me up with a cruise. We still got the 20% off and that's better than nothing particularly as it's nice of her to cheer me up with a cruise.

Thanks for the replies. It turned out that the wife hadn't read the T&C's properly. I always read them thoroughly but I didn't this time as I've just had surgery last week. The wife wanted to cheer me up with a cruise. We still got the 20% off and that's better than nothing particularly as it's nice of her to cheer me up with a cruise.

A cruise is guaranteed to cheer anyone up! I thought I'd mention the fact RCI are making it as clear as mud which ships qualify for the offer, as our friend was all excited at the prospect of $1200 OBC, only to see at the last second, despite the words includes promotion that there was no OBC on that sailing.

At least you now have a cruise to look forward to. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your surgery. :)