Are there tours/ activities to book at the port

lindseylu8

Is this a port that you can walk off the ship & there are taxi drivers & tour operators standing around that we can just book something when we arrive? If so, does anyone recall what types of tours were available or a taxi/tour combo? There will just be two of us

We are thinking of doing the reef riders but am wondering if we can find something similar or something else that catches our eye at the port.

Thank you

There are definitely things available to book at the port. About halfway through the port/shopping area is a section set up for taxi drivers and people selling tours. Since we already had ours booked, I didn't notice what was available, but I'm assuming you should be able to find what you'd like.

• 1 month later...

Id advice you book your excursion in advance. Do not wait until you get to the port to find excursions. With that said, another activity similar to reef riders:

Scooter Snorkeling this is a snorkeling tour where you are in control of a handy sea scooter for propulsion through the water. With the push of a button, you glide through the surface of the water while observing sea turtles, rays, crabs, and lots of colorful tropical fish. They provide pick up and drop off, and also they do private tours. A company i know personally.

Check it out on trip advisor.