Dune Buggies or Snorkeling? Can we do both?

Kids-and-Chickens

Looking for advice.... we have never been to Cozumel (or anywhere in Mexico for that matter) and want to make the right choice for our day in Cozumel! I am trying to decide between snorkeling and dune buggies. My kids have never done either of those. They love the water.... but they also love excitement! They will be 15, 13, and 11. Dune buggies sound fun but I don't want to miss out if the snorkeling in Cozumel is amazing! Is it? We will be in Costa Maya the day before and I don't have plans for that either just yet.

Any suggestions from an experienced Cozumel traveler? Thanks!!

Oh and we will be in port from 7 am to 6 pm

Looking for advice.... we have never been to Cozumel (or anywhere in Mexico for that matter) and want to make the right choice for our day in Cozumel! I am trying to decide between snorkeling and dune buggies. My kids have never done either of those. They love the water.... but they also love excitement! They will be 15, 13, and 11. Dune buggies sound fun but I don't want to miss out if the snorkeling in Cozumel is amazing! Is it? We will be in Costa Maya the day before and I don't have plans for that either just yet.

Any suggestions from an experienced Cozumel traveler? Thanks!!

Oh and we will be in port from 7 am to 6 pm

I believe Uvas has a package for both.

Cozumel is one of the top snorkeling and scuba destinations in the world. I would snorkel or do discover scuba if they like adventure. We just did it with my 14 year old and he LOVED it. We used Cozumel H2O and they were fantastic.