Amsterdam DVD players in Neptune Suites?

JudithLynne

I have searched all over and can't find the answer that I am looking for. I am aware that Amsterdam had a recent dry dock and read somewhere that Vista Suites now have the new TV system but NOT the Neptune suites (?), they still have DVD players. Sounds odd.

Can anyone give me accurate info on this?

I have searched all over and can't find the answer that I am looking for. I am aware that Amsterdam had a recent dry dock and read somewhere that Vista Suites now have the new TV system but NOT the Neptune suites (?), they still have DVD players. Sounds odd.

Can anyone give me accurate info on this?

This was quoted by Julie from HAL:

"...the bathrooms were refurbished with new wall tile, floor, vanityunits and new bathtubs. However, they are not yet dual-sink. Six Neptune suiteshave a shower stall only, the rest of them all are with whirlpools only. Thesuites received new carpet, new furniture and new softgoods. However, the TVsare not flatscreen yet. That will be done during the next drydock."

If they don't have the new, 50" interactive flat screens mounted to the wall, then they will still have the old DVD players and the lending library at the front desk. The old smaller flat screens, are strictly RF and analog inputs. Some people want to feed their laptops into the TV. The old TV's do not have HDMI inputs, they are still analog composite video and audio (yellow, red & white RCA connectors).

We were in a Neptune suite last year and there was a nice new flat screen tv. At that time there was a dvd player.

This was quoted by Julie from HAL:

"...the bathrooms were refurbished with new wall tile, floor, vanityunits and new bathtubs. However, they are not yet dual-sink. Six Neptune suiteshave a shower stall only, the rest of them all are with whirlpools only. Thesuites received new carpet, new furniture and new softgoods. However, the TVsare not flatscreen yet. That will be done during the next drydock."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk