JAX taxi to Port

Ilivetogo

Good grief. I have looked on the boards AND I've checked online. I'm having difficulty finding out approximately what a taxi/shuttle from the airport to the port at Jacksonville will run (2 people). No problem jumping in a shuttle with other folks.

By looking at the directions, it appears it's only about 7-8 miles away, so it can't be THAT much ... but wondered if anyone has done this first-hand.

THANKS!!!

I have seen this question asked here several times and iirc it's about $25. I don't know from personal experience as we have either driven our car and parked at the port or used a hotel shuttle service the times we have cruised from Jax.

http://www.jaxport.com/sea/c_faq.cfm#a8.25

"JAXPORT's franchised taxi service provides taxi and mini-van service from the cruise terminal to the airport. (Please call the taxi company at 904-355-8294 for current prices and reservations.)"

I have seen this question asked here several times and iirc it's about $25. I don't know from personal experience as we have either driven our car and parked at the port or used a hotel shuttle service the times we have cruised from Jax.

http://www.jaxport.com/sea/c_faq.cfm#a8.25

"JAXPORT's franchised taxi service provides taxi and mini-van service from the cruise terminal to the airport. (Please call the taxi company at 904-355-8294 for current prices and reservations.)"

Thank you. Great info!!

Archived