Norwegian Jewel Vlog - Hawaii - Part 4

So_Tweetie

Hi everyone!

I just uploaded Part 4 of my vlog from our Hawaiian cruise on the Norwegian Jewel. This video shows the final two days at sea and arrival in Hilo. We went to the White Hot Party, the Yes/No gameshow, the Perfect Couple gameshow, saw a couple of comedians and enjoyed a sunny day out on deck.

One of the days we came back to our cabin and found the door propped open with a maintenance worker doing repairs in our bathtub.

We both felt a bit feverish for a day, but unfortunately Chris still wasn't feeling very well when we arrived in Hilo, so instead of getting off the ship he spent most of the day sleeping while I checked out the suite passenger breakfast and lounged around onboard.

Our next and final segment of this trip will be two beach days- one in Kauai and one on Maui!

Tweetie --

Thanks for the 4th Installment -- We sail the Jewel in 40 Days -- a lot cooler weather planned, than you experienced in Hawaii! Your vlog is fabulous & it's a fantastic way to familiarize ourselves w/ the ship - prior to sailing...

Cheers -- Von & John

Tweetie --

Thanks for the 4th Installment -- We sail the Jewel in 40 Days -- a lot cooler weather planned, than you experienced in Hawaii! Your vlog is fabulous & it's a fantastic way to familiarize ourselves w/ the ship - prior to sailing...

Cheers -- Von & John

Thank you Von & John, I'm happy to give you a peek at the ship prior to your cruise! There are lots of venues and things to do inside while you're sailing in cooler weather, I was really happy with the amount of activities and entertainment they put on.

Did you actually get charged the 7.95 for the rom service? it should have been free for Suite/Haven Guests

Now that you mention it, I don't think we were charged. I thought it was odd for her to say we'd be billed since it was before the cutoff time, but I wasn't aware that suites got free room service. Good to know!