Looking for info on Park and Cruise Hotels in Charleston SC.

nokidz

Doing a family cruise out of Charleston. Some are driving, some are flying. For the ones that are driving, I would like to find alternatives to parking at the Port.

What I am looking for is a one price, one night in a hotel, parking for the cruise and shuttle too and from the Port.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Just FYI- You are unlikely to find any park and cruise hotels on the downtown Charleston peninsula, i.e. the historic downtown area, which is also where the cruise port is. (Real estate is at a premium downtown.). The ones you find will most likely be across the Cooper River from downtown in Mt. Pleasant; across the Ashley River from downtown in the West Ashley section of Charleston (this includes the above mentioned Best Western Charleston Inn); or in the adjacent city of North Charleston. There is nothing wrong with staying in any of these places (generally speaking) just make sure you understand that you won't be in a position to walk from your hotel to stroll around historic downtown to sight see, go to dinner, etc.