Allure Eastern Compasses 9/2/2012

robntawn

OK, I have scanned all of the Allure Eastern Caribbean compasses from our 9/2/12 sailing and placed them in Google Docs. I don't have the full Adobe Acrobat so I was unable to combine PDF files together. If someone else is willing or able to do this, be my guest! Anyway, here is the link to Allure Eastern compasses:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B4ERZw5oOFq1Mi1fUXgtdy15VjA/edit

Yes! She can give it to who ever she wants. That is of legal age to drink of course:)

Question, does anyone know if in the ladies martini night (buy 1 get 2 martinis), can my mom buy the martinis and then we can just each have one? This would be a really good deal for me.

Thank you SO MUCH! We sail in 3 weeks, and love planning everything ahead of time.

I saw a couple of conflicts that I wasn't happy about. The Crown & Anchor Recognition party is listed in the Tuesday (day 3) compass for 10:30am on the Boardwalk! But our Meet & Mingle party is the same day at 10:15am! I've never seen the C&A party during the daytime - it's always been one of the remaining opportunities for free (watered down) drinks!:p

Then I noticed the Quest starts in the middle of the Prohibition Party. After 5 Quests, I'm OK missing it, and I guess you can't go to EVERYTHING. That's the best reason for doing a B2B!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived